Tuesday 31 August 2010

First day of College

So my first day of college is over. What have I learned? Well, nothing I didn’t already know, with the exception of very basic web design;

 


 



Tomorrow will hold much more for me as I’ll be diving into the world of programming and computer architecture.

College aside, it’s the September Apple launch tomorrow, and there is a lot of speculation as to what will be getting released. I have heard from some sources that the 4th generation iPod Touch is due to get the crisp, hi-def resolution screen that the iPhone 4 has. The iPad and iPhone 4 also look set to get iOS 4.01 (citation), so multi-tasking will finally be available on the iPad, although I’m yet to see the appeal of it as a product.

Once more information becomes available throughout the launch, I’ll be Tweeting away like mad. Look out for my friend trying hopelessly to pick holes in everything I say about Apple. (He’s an Apple loyalist, in case you don’t quite suss that one out.)

Anyway, that’s all for now.

Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment